To engage your customers and increase sales, the packaging of your product must stand out, be attractive and reflect your brand personality. So, you can look for custom textured stickers or textured labels, which are premium paper products with a textured finish. You can find the labels in a wide range of colours, and they are ideal for adding a luxurious feel to your brand. There are several benefits of using textured labels. Also, you must know what to look for in them. So, continue reading to learn more.
What are the benefits of choosing custom textured labels?
Textured labelling is an essential tool for a wide range of products. What’s more, it is appropriate for all types of products. Get to know the benefits in this article below.
- Building reputation is easy: Customers might consider your product or brand poor if you have a poorly designed label. They assume things swiftly, so they observe the tiniest details in the brands. You can search for custom textured labels to boost your customer engagement and brand reputation immensely.
- Brands become noticeable and stand out: Choosing a normal label will not allow your brand to be attractive and noticeable from other brands. Hence, you will have to create an eye-catching package to attract customers to your brand. So, you can look for companies that provide custom textured stickers, which will make your brand stand out and look luxurious. It brings customer engagement because of the glossy textured effect.
- Brings about brand image or identity: For brand identity or image, elements such as logo, design, and colour help distinguish or identify the brand in the minds of the consumers. Consistent messaging and marketing leads to consistent brand image or identity and sales. That’s not all; an ideal textured label can help your brand create an identity and gain more sales and engagement. The label designers have a specific toolkit that makes fantastic textured labels that communicate your brand’s personality. It’s all about what your customers feel about your brand, which helps create an excellent image or identity.
What to look for in custom textured labels?
There is a lot to consider when searching for custom textured labels. How do you want your brand to look and feel? Consult with the label printing company and attain details about a textured sticker. Read some tips to know what to look for in those labels.
- Material: Printing on glossy paper is an ideal and cost-effective choice. But other materials such as vinyl allow your stickers to remain in top shape. You can ensure that vinyl doesn’t wear or tear easily. The more stickers you print, the more it can negatively impact the choice of your material. For instance, you will have to print stickers on a roll if you want to print a considerable amount. You can also opt to laminate the textured stickers to boost their lifespan. Moreover, you can search for a foil finish on some natural or unique coloured papers.
- Colour: Colour plays a vital role in designing textured labels. If you already have some colours in mind, label printing is easier. In addition, you can check from a wide range of colours from the label printing company—some colours to choose from, including silver, white, gold, neon, etc.
- Resolution: If you want a better picture quality, the resolution of the stickers must be high. You must avoid resizing or reducing the images because it can reduce the quality of the labels.
Alison Lurie is a farmer of words in the field of creativity. She is an experienced independent content writer with a demonstrated history of working in the writing and editing industry. She is a multi-niche content chef who loves cooking new things.