One of the most significant advantages of document sharing is the ability to share a wide range of documents. Document sharing includes spreadsheets, flow charts, PDF files, PowerPoint presentations, video files, photos and graphics, and audio files, in addition to Microsoft Word documents. All of these documents may be required to complete a project or a business transaction.
The ability to distribute and store huge files is particularly critical for corporations. Emails may limit the size of a document you want to transmit, but the file size is never an issue with document-sharing platforms. You can send as much data as you like. Document storage of all media forms, whether text, audio, or graphics, is another important part of document sharing. You may safely and securely keep all of your shared business documents by employing a powerful document-sharing service.
Share Your PDFs Online for Free
File sharing is critical to a business such as emails without a doubt, the most widely used method of business communication and collaboration, with drawbacks as expected. Many email servers today block users from sending files larger than a certain size. With its simple and quick methods to follow, here comes GogoPDF, a free online PDF application for your file sharing solutions:
- To share a document, first, upload it. Drag and drop the file into the toolbox from your computer.
- To share a file, go to File > Share File.
- Send the download link to your recipient along with a personalized note, or copy the link and paste it into an email or text message.
- Save the PDF on your PC or share it across all of your social media platforms.
The best things that GogoPDF has to offer its users are:
- GogoPDF allows you to quickly, effortlessly, and securely upload and share PDF, Word, and Excel files. In just a few clicks, you may upload and share JPEG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, or PNG files
- Documents can be shared and emailed directly from the GogoPDF website. You can include an additional note at the bottom of the form when sending the email with the download link.
- When users visit the GogoPDF website using different Internet browsers, such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Firefox, they get the same experience. Additionally, the application works on many platforms, including Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- All uploaded files are automatically erased from the server after one hour as part of the security procedure.
- There’s no need to download any software or install any additional apps because the GogoPDF file sharing solution works entirely within your browser. Everything is done in the cloud and saved online
GogoPDF is a fantastic tool for transferring files. You can effortlessly upload PDFs online to share via Google Drive and Dropbox with the help of this professional web-based solution. This PDF online tool will also let you annotate and satisfy all of your editing needs, including applying a watermark and highlighting PDFs for extra protection.
Document Sharing Benefits
Businesses are realizing the benefits of document sharing among employees, departments, and divisions as online information sharing grows tremendously. PDF documents are now among the most extensively shared files on the internet. Sharing PDFs has grown in popularity to the point where software solutions specifically tailored for this purpose have been produced for added convenience.
Businesses benefit from the exchange of business files because;
- It makes their workplace more productive, efficient, and cost-effective.
- Document sharing is a simple approach to communicate important information to employees, executives, and even clients if necessary to keep everyone on the team updated about the project’s progress or collaborate on a file.
- The ability to share relevant information is critical to a company’s success.
- No longer need to hire messengers to carry items locally or utilize FedEx to send documents across the country or around the world with document sharing.
- There are no postal charges with online document sharing, so you save money as well.
- The reliability of document sharing has greatly improved. You may rest assured that your files will reach their intended destination.
- It is quite simple to learn how to share documents.
It can be difficult to share files in a way that others can open. It’s possible that a person is unfamiliar with the Google Docs suite or does not have a Microsoft Office license. PDFs, on the other hand, may be opened with software that is already installed on most computers or even free online. With PDF, fonts and graphics will generally display in the same way as the original, even when exchanging documents across nations. As a result, PDfs is an excellent solution for worldwide companies.
Many professionals and students must share PDF files over the internet. It’s simple to share and review documents with GogoPDF’s file sharing tool. You may instantly share a link and then review, and can do your work anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.